Bull & Bush
The band plays at the Bull & Bush every 2nd and 4th Sunday, from 6:00pm-9:00pm. The Bull is located at 4700 Cherry Creek Drive South, Glendale, CO, 303-759-0333. Come join us for a fun evening of jazz.
Click the links below to see some YouTube video from the tribute to DALE AND DEAN PETERSON: Jazz Live from the Bull & Bush, Glendale, CO. Celebrating 35 years of Dixieland & Traditional Jazz.
In 2012, join us at the Mercury Cafe on the Sundays listed below from 8:00-11:00pm. There will be swing lessons at 5:30 and 6:30 for beginners! 2199 California St. For more information....303-294-9281.
- January 15th
- February 19th
- March 18th
- April 15th
- May 6th
- June 17th
- July 15th
- August 19th
- September 16th
- October 21st
Additional Upcoming Gigs for 2012
In 1982, the band was invited to play at the Sacramento Jazz Jubilee for the first time. Since then, the band has appeared several times at the Sacramento Jazz Jubilee (as recently as 2008), as well as other festivals around the United States including:
- Sleeping Giant Swingin' Jazz Festival - Helena, Montana
- Dixieland Jazz & Swing Festival - Boulder, CO
- Monterey Jazz Festival - Monterey, CA
- Mammoth Lakes Jazz Festival - Mammoth Lakes, CA
- Pismo Beach Jazz Festival - Pismo Beach, CA
- Victoria, BC Jazz Festival - Victoria, BC
- Evergreen Lakehouse - Evergreen, CO http://www.evergreenlakepresents.com